ACI Ceramic Pre-Cast Building Systems
“Life Safety, Asset Protection, & Sustainability”
ACI Ceramic Pre-Cast
The light weight ceramic precast composite panel proprietary assembly processes have unique benefits and applications that provide significant structural strength characteristics and sustainable modular solution for fast developing mid-rise and hi-rise urban communities. Ceramic composite panel infrastructure technology provides featured improvement to public safety and capacity to be implemented in less energy dependent Net Zero communities. Thus, contributing to the creation of communities that operate on significantly lower carbon foots prints and require less energy for building operations. The system features high-performance fire ratings (ASTM-E119-12) matched with high thermal values. The Thin shell light weight design of the precast building system raises the bar in structural performance testing at significantly high strength to weight ratios. The composite panel provides a high-performance technology at a low-cost due to novel efficient product manufacturing assembly methods, allowing for a technology that is economically competitive with current building technologies available on the market. In addition, the panels are wall, floor, and roof assemblies that interface in complete enclosure as an erector set allowing for significant gravity loads, high wind loads, seismic movements, and high moisture exposure without deterioration of the structure. The composite building systems meet and exceed the requirements set forth by international building codes.
Two landmark projects were completed in Raleigh-Durham, NC that serve as case studies where the panels were successfully implemented. The technology was selected by the architect through material selection and specification, 3rd party engineer designed engineered shop drawings, and approved for construction process installation by local city officials.
Game Changing Advantages:
- Unique pre-fabricated light weight ASTM E119-12 (3) HR certified assembly
- High fire resistant hardened light weight building envelopes
- High strength to weight ratio pre-cast structural composite construction systems
- Net zero thermal envelope continuous dynamics
- Impervious mold free
- High corrosion resistance
- Radiation and electromagnetic shielding
- High security, whole building, hardened surfaces. 8,000 psi +
- High impact resistant Level 3 Min UL752
- Un-matched composite assembly – high strength to weight ratio
- High flexural composite matrix for blasts and earthquakes
- Flexural and resistant to high winds
- Pre-fabricated continuous quality control construction systems
- Accelerated modular construction schedules
- One step system fur out – ready to receive interior finishes
- Available in a universe of architectural finishes and shapes
ACI Ceramic Pre-Cast Design Process
All ACI Ceramic Pre-cast panel shop drawings and connections are designed using BIM Software programs. This allows for designers to 3D map all members and materials implemented in the fabrication process. The detailed modeling program provides a high level of confidence as well as a transparent design network with architects, engineers, general contractors, erectors, and fabricators. In addition, all panel shop drawings for construction are sealed by US Professional Engineers and approved by the Project Architect prior to the start of panel fabrication. The prefabrication design process contributes to a productive and accelerated construction process through the project life cycle.
ACI Ceramic Pre-Cast Product Brochure
Click to download our latest brochure
ACI Pre-Cast Brochure
Kindly send us your project drawings for a free estimate and consultation to firstname.lastname@example.org or to schedule an appointment for a power point presentation and to learn about our ACI Ceramic Pre-Cast light weight construction services. Designed for life safety, asset protection, and sustainability. Click here to view our project gallery.
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, American Craftsmen Inc. works with customers in the U.S.A.