Ceramic Precast Composite Panels: High Performance Structural and Architectural Building Enclosures
Visit our New ACI-Precast Product website for more information @ https://www.aci-precast.com/
The Prefabricated ceramic precast structural panels are engineered & designed for high performance architectural and structural wall, floor, and roof assemblies.
The panel system enables broad applications by providing prefabricated panelized assemblies, structural strength, thermal efficiency, and a sustainable construction alternative. The panelized technology offers improved public safety and is an attractive choice for energy-efficiency developments. The patented system features excellent fire ratings with a three hour ASTM E119-12 fire label certification, and high thermal insulation values. The thin ceramic concrete shell is lightweight, while still providing structural performance at significantly high strength to weight ratios. The composite panel provides a high-performance technology at a low-cost due to efficient product manufacturing methods. In addition, labor efficiencies allow the technology to be economically competitive with current labor-intensive building systems due to low labor burdens. The prefabricated panels are implemented in sequential assemblies that interface to create a complete enclosure and structural system.
Benefits of building with ACI Precast composite ceramic panels:
- Light weight building envelopes & enclosures (17-23lbs)
- High strength to weight ratio structural composite action
- Water proof impervious to moisture/ mold free
- Corrosion resistance PH 3-11
- High security, hardened surfaces. 8,000 psi +
- High impact resistant Level 3 Min UL752
- Resistant to seismic movements
- Manufactured in controlled environment
- Accelerated modular construction schedules
- Panel is Fur-out and ready to receive interior finishes
- Architectural finishes and shapes of choice
The innovative optimized panel pre-fabrication assembly process and erector set installation, speeds up construction process across the entire project life cycle. Directly saving on financing, project administration, supervision, multiple trade field coordination, OSHA related safety risks.
The engineered design allows for significant gravity loads, high wind loads, seismic movements, and high moisture exposure without deterioration of the structure.
ACI Precast proprietary composite panel complies with Continuous Insulation (CI) standards
- The CI design of the ACI ceramic panels significantly reduces thermal bridging at the stud line solving the most common area of thermal transfer and energy loss in conventional buildings.
- The composite panel proprietary thermal bridge encapsulates steel with foam and ceramics for conserving energy, and reducing HVAC operational costs.
- CI allows Owners to reduce fossil fuel consumption, green gases
- CI is the construction industry new energy saving standard spear heading climate change
The Benefits of Panel Prefabrication
Pre-fabrication significantly reduce project schedule, administration, trade overlap problems, bringing down projects costs associated with the simultaneous management of multiple materials and trades
The panel shop drawings and steel to steel connections are designed by US Professional Engineers using BIM Software programs. This allows for designers to 3D map all composite materials implemented in the fabrication process. The detailed engineering and modeling program provides a high level of confidence as well as a transparent design collaboration with architects, engineers, general contractors, erectors, and fabricators. The optimized design and pre-fabrication design process contributes to a productive and accelerated construction process through the project life.
Field labor costs and congestion are reduced and construction accelerated by simply by rigging finished panels into place, bracing, bolting steel to steel connections and applying precast industry joint treatment and sealants. All panels are delivered insulated, water proofed with exterior finishes; on interior the cavity space is ready for electrical, plumbing and HVAC rough-in additional fur-out ready to receive drywall. The panel can be exposed to the elements for long periods with zero damages and no mold.
Publications and Awards
- In collaberation with North Carolina State University ACI submitted a white paper titled “Ceramic Precast Composite Panels: High Performance Structural and Architectural Building Enclosures” to the 2018 Façade Tectonics World Congress held on March 12-13 at the University of Southern California in Los Angles, California. Our white paper was selected to be published in the conference journal and invited the team to present at the conference https://facadetectonics.org/2018-world-congress/
- Fall 2017 Awarded Most Innovative Residential Project in the Carolina’s by the US Green Building Council https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hjmjmRBUH4
- Fall 2016 CBS News Carolina WNCC News Story “Raleigh Inventor Ceramic-Based Panels Could Protect Homes from Fires and More” By Maggie Newland Raleigh http://wncn.com/2016/10/04/raleigh-inventors-ceramic-based-panels-could-protect-homes-from-fires-and-more/
- Summer 2016 Triangle Business Journal the 2016 Triangle Business Journal Article titled “How I Found Success by Building Walls” by Amanda Hoyle http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/news/2016/06/23/how-i-found-success-by-building-walls.html
- Summer 2016 The Blue Book Who’s Who in the Construction Industry Inaugural Issue Article http://content.yudu.com/web/y5b2/0A3z9pj/TheCarolinas2016/flash/resources/24.htm
Click to download our latest brochure
ACI Pre-Cast Brochure
Kindly send us your project drawings for a free estimate and consultation to firstname.lastname@example.org or to schedule an appointment for a power point presentation and to learn about our ACI Ceramic Pre-Cast light weight construction services. Designed for life safety, asset protection, and sustainability. Click here to view our project gallery.
Keep tuned !
ACI Precast will soon open a panel manufacturing facility In California