Light Gauge Galvanized Framing
Our team of certified metal frame installers are OSHA certified and trained in standard light steel framing applications, including load-bearing mid-rise construction systems, curtain wall systems, rigid connectors, vertical deflection connectors, lateral drift connectors and anchorage connectors.
Superior and Uniform Quality:
- Cold roll-formed members are design to create precise shapes for complex architectural design
- Studs allow for straighter walls because galvanized studs do not warp, twist, bow or split
- Non-combustible members
- More cost effective than traditional construction methods
- Lower costs for construction insurance
High Strength/Light Weight:
- Galvanized steel has highest strength-to-weight ratios
- Light gauge framing can reach spans greater than lumber
- Lightens structural weight and reduces foundation requirements
- Reduce disposal costs and waste
- Does not out gas any VOC’s
- 100% recycled galvanized steel
- Environmentally friendly alternative to wood and concrete
For a free consultation call 919-845-0870 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment for a power point presentation and to learn about our ACI Pre-Cast light weight construction services. Designed for life safety, asset protection, and sustainability. Click here to view our project gallery.
Download our Brochure
Metal Stud Framing & Drywall Brochure
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, American Craftsmen Inc. works with customers in the U.S.A.